What information do we collect?
If you are a visitor to our Website, even an anonymous visitor, we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information internally and externally. This statistical data about browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual. If you do not wish us to process this data, you should change the settings on your internet browser to prevent collection of this information.
When you become a member of The Edge or use any of its services or facilities we will know who you are, and the activities you perform on this website or app or undertake at the gyms that we operate.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any info provided on membership forms when joining online, on the app or in person including but not limited to name, email, phone, address, date of birth, emergency contact details, medical details, banking details (card information) and transactions made on website or app.
- Any quotes and correspondence or contact made, including but not limited to communication via telephone, email, messaging services, push notifications and social media.
- General information including but not limited to personal interests, profession and medical history/treatments. This helps to ensure the service provided is tailored and personalised to each member.
- Details of website and app visits including but not limited to cookies, location and IP address.
What do we do with the information we collect?
Data is collected;
- To allow you to enter into a membership contract and thereafter to carry out contractual obligations;
- To ensure your experience in our gym, on our website and on our app is satisfactory;
- For internal record keeping;
- For product and service development;
- To provide you with info on our products and services which may be of interest to you;
- To notify you of changes to products or services;
- To answer your queries;
- To contact you for marketing purposes;
Data is kept for as long as necessary having regard to the purpose for which it was collected in regards of contractual and legitimate mutual interest.
You are responsible for keeping confidential any related website or app passwords that are created by either a contracted employee of The Edge or yourself.
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected
For copies, amendments or to be removed from our records, email firstname.lastname@example.org stating name and phone number along with your request. We will contact you to confirm identity before proceeding.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Please note that The Edge is monitored by CCTV 24 hours a day. PSCH Performance Limited reserves the right for its employees and contractors to review footage as required and by entering onto our site you consent to your image being recorded and reviewed and waive any and all claims in relation to same. Recorded CCTV footage will be stored securely and retained in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
How to Contact Us